HR Manager - £50,000 - £53,000 - Tamworth
Groomfield Recruitment are working on behalf of their friendly and prestigious client based in Tamworth. We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to start ASAP on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for leading and directing the HR Team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business and its employees. Proactively advising on best practice HR and where necessary takes a hands-on role in dealing with case work.
Responsibilities of a HR Manager include;
- Leading and directing the human resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the business
- Develop and implement an annual agenda for HR strategy in line with the business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with changes in the organisation, as and when they occur
- Provide information and reports on data such as staff turnover, references, cost per hire, training hours per person, etc.
- Conduct training needs analysis and designs and implement a training plan with input from business heads. Manage costs to budget.
- Co-ordinate recruitment throughout the company through management of the HR team. Build relationships with recruiters, draft briefs, set up interviews where necessary. Interview senior hires when necessary.
- Keep up to date with employment legislation.
- Manage investigations and complex employee relations issues with confidentiality. Ensure employee relation cases are managed to meet best practice requirements.
- Manage any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant.
- Provide day to day advice to line managers on all human resource issues: management of staff, remuneration, etc.
- Review all staff salaries and make recommendations for pay rises in consultation with dept heads. Implement any increases and promotions.
- Maintain a succession plan for all departments.
- Involvement in all redundancy consultations.
- Ensure payroll is completed accurately and to deadline.
- Conduct occupational health referrals and providing pastoral support and advice to employees.
- Carry out such other duties that may be reasonably requested.
Skills / Experience of a HR Manager;
- Experience working as a HR Manager
- Organised with strong time management and planning skills
- Enthusiastic with the ability to multi task
Hours; Monday to Friday between 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary; £50,000 - £53,000