My client is currently looking to recruit Site Technicians.
Ideally you will be looking to enter or build upon your career with an industry leader and have an interest in some or all of our key sectors which include planning, geography, land, property and construction sectors. You will be gaining knowledge and experience in working on some of the UK's major infrastructure projects along with industry leading outsourced planning services.
You will possess good multimedia communication skills and will be able to liaise with team members, clients and members of the public.
You will possess some or all of the following:
- Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, members of the public and other stakeholders.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to read plans and maps;
- a basic understanding of geography;
- the ability to organise own workload and be able to work autonomously;
- the ability to work to deadlines and within a team environment;
- attention to accuracy and detail;
- Confident in dealing with difficult persons and achieving positive outcomes.
An ideal candidate will also have:
- a 'can do' attitude, consistently delivering to time;
- ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times;
Please call Debbie Harris or Emma Smith on - or