- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client is a very renowned and successful Engineering specialist business based in Birmingham looking for a Quality Administrator that willl be responsible for ensuring that products have the correct certification / documentation on time to the required quality standards in accordance with the customer specification.
Key Duties & responsibilities
- Promote quality achievement and performance throughout the organization
- Maintain the companies Quality Administration Control processes to ensure that products are traceable and delivered with the correct certification / documentation.
- Carry out all relevant Quality Administration checks ensuring that all process documentation is stamped and or signed accordingly.
- Ensure that any discrepancies with certification or administration is highlighted, investigated and resolved prior to the deliver to the customer.
- Keep accurate and up to date, data is maintained in relation to Quality Administration / Certification.
- Produce and log data to supply reports and analysis of quality Certification and Documentation as and when required.
- Raise any concerns or barriers when creating certification / documentation that may delay products being delivered to customer specifications including delivery date.
- Support the calibration recall system including the administration of the associated paperwork with the support of the Metrology Engineer. (where appropriate)
Support the Quality Engineer(s) as required in the following area(s):-
- Customer audit preparation
- Internal reject analysis
- Maintain standards and have clear SOP’s in relation to the processes of the Certification and Documentation process which is clearly defined
- Liaising with customers’ and external auditors and ensuring the execution of the appropriate Certification and Documentation and compliance with the required specifications
- Raise relevant quality related training needs where appropriate
- Maintain procedures for ISO 9001 and 14001
- Ensure that when there is a review to a schedule that the Certification and Documentation is in line with any change to delivery.
- Ensure that standard operating procedures are adhered to, deviations from process should be highlighted and if necessary the SOP reviewed to ensure the process is correct.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to health and safety procedures
- Be a positive role model in promoting the requirements of the Quality Control Culture and ensuring others operate with the same values.
- Determine and raise improvements to the processes
- Participate in cross functional teams
- Ensure continued communication and good relationships with external and internal customers
- Office / Shop floor based
- Based in Birmingham
- Working Monday to Friday
- Days Position
- Salary is competitive depending on experience