Are you an established Project Manager looking to expand your experience? Are you looking to join a reputable main contractor who can offer high-value city centre projects? A role with one of the fastest-growing contractors in the Midlands could suit you.
My client are quickly establishing a reputation as a leading main contractor in the West Midlands area. Since their recent inception, they have quickly moved to have over £200m worth of projects on the ground in the Birmingham area with typical values between £20m-£60m.
Their typical projects are residential new builds and change of use from office space into residential living.
Their office, located in the heart of Birmingham City Centre, is easily accessed by Public Transport. Their team is made up of high-calibre construction professionals from market leading companies and offers a collaborative and dynamic working environment.
- Competitive package
- Central location of both office and projects
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Proactive team with high performance atmosphere
- Continuous training opportunities
My client are looking for high-performing, experienced individuals with the following credentials:
- Degree educated (or equivalent) in Construction Management or other relevant discipline
- Previous Project Management experience with an established main contractor (blue chip preferred)
- Experience in delivering Design & Build commercial construction projects with values of £30million or more
- Relevant CSCS Certification
- SMSTS & 1st Aid Qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ensuring that the project is delivered as agreed with the client by effectively overseeing all issues around risks, contracts and communications
- Ensuring that everyone on site, including his/her team, are working in accord with the company's Health & Safety Strategy
- Ensuring that all procurement items are identified and adequately placed with the procurement department to enable the contract programme to be carried out.
- Ensuring the effective management of performance, training and budgets, to ensure that the project is cash-positive, well co-ordinated and runs in accord with the agreed contract programme.
- Ensuring that the client fully understands the skills that they are procuring by taking a lead role in the Work Winning effort that will secure contracts
Job title: Project Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 + Package
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.