Office Based Technician
My Client is looking to recruit for an Office Based Technician.
You will be gaining knowledge and experience in working on some of the UK's major infrastructure projects along with industry leading outsourced planning services.
You will possess good multimedia communication skills and will be able to liaise with team members, clients and members of the public.
You will possess some or all of the following:
- The ability to read plans and maps
- A basic understanding of geography
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and use of internet
- The ability to organise own workload and be able to work autonomously
- The ability to work to deadlines and within a team environment
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Exposure to / experience of geographic information systems
- The ability to analyse title information held at Land Registry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in dealing with difficult customers and achieving positive outcomes
An ideal candidate will also have:
- A 'can do' attitude, consistently delivering to time
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service at all times
Please call Debbie Harris or Emma Smith on - email or