Sellick Partnership are working with an organisation based in Staffordshire who are seeking an experienced Facilities Manager to join their team on a temporary
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Managing all aspects of the day to day Facilities Management operations of buildings including the management and monitoring of any relevant third party contracts
- Line management of a Maintenance Operative, Facilities Assistant, Cleaning Supervisor and Catering Supervisor
- Developing a close working relationship with all operational services and commercial tenants
- Working with the FM Contracts and Performance Manager to manage the delivery of Facilities Management activities
- Ensuring all assets are effective, safe and compliant
- Conducting tendering exercises as required
- Acting as primary management capacity for major incidents, liaising with appropriate officers, statutory services, and stakeholders as necessary
- Deputising for the FM Contracts and Performance Officer as required
The successful candidate will have an extensive track record of professional development in facilities management and will hold a membership of a relevant professional body.
Apply now for immediate start.