Warehouse First Line Manager
Warehouse First Line Manager Ref: HB/011047
Remuneration: up to £25,000
An incredible opportunity to join a market leading 3PL fashion distributor. They require an experienced Warehouse First Line Manager to be based at their Distribution Centre in Birmingham Salary is up to £25,000.
As Warehouse First Line Manager you will be responsible for a team of c.20 colleagues, providing leadership and direction to ensure productivity and service KPIs are consistently achieved. As a forward thinking individual you will also seek to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and added value without comprising service.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Leading and developing your team ensuring the correct culture is embedded in order to maintain high customer service levels.
- Building a strong day to day relationship with your team on the warehouse floor
- Monitor and positively review KPI and SLA performance of your team.
- Maintain continuous improvement programs to ensure efficient and effective operations
To be considered for the role as Warehouse First Line Manager you must have several years' line management experience gained in a distribution environment, ideally with a background in high volume retail logistics.
- Excellent people manager with good communications skills.
- Able to add value through an engaging management style.
- Experienced and competent with WMS.
- Previous experience in process improvement
Package & Prospects
On offer is an excellent package with a salary of up to £25,000, plus excellent benefits which include, pension, personal health insurance, life assurance and discounts.
This an excellent opportunity to develop your career with an employer highly recognised for the development and welfare of their staff.
Based near to Birmingham it is commutable from:
And the surrounding areas
If you are interested please email or phone me quoting Reference HB/011047 or click the apply button, if viewing on a job board.
Not the right role for you? On the web site you will find this and many other exclusive management opportunities in Logistics, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Purchasing and Production.
Tell a friend. Please feel free to pass this to a relevant person who can View and apply via our website.
Our award winning website contains unique and invaluable career development information plus a candidate controlled Auto Email facility that will send you details of vacancies that match your pre-selected criteria as soon as they are placed on the site. Visit bjdgroup.com to set up your free subscription now.