Senior Sales and Marketing Administrator
Are you an experienced Sales Administrator looking for your next opportunity? Do you want to work for a reputable brand? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!!!
A leading automotive company is looking for a temporary Administrator to join their team in Birmingham.
- Meeting scheduling/attending meetings/minute taking
- Presentation preparation
- Sales Administration
- Liaising with customers/suppliers
- Inputting orders
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing teams with all aspects of administration
- Visual representation of data - graphs / pivot tables
- Prepare & maintain accurate KPI's supporting departmental objectives including key measurables data
- Generate & maintain standards & procedures interfacing with key areas
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Can demonstrate the ability to make decisions quickly, sometimes in demanding situations.
- Must be systems literate and demonstrate analytical skills including knowledge of MS Office
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel
- Can effectively communicate at all levels
- Demonstrate 100% flexibility / commitment and support in all situations including out-of-hours when necessary
This is a temporary role with a view to be made permanent.
Immediate start available. Apply today!!!!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.