Are you an administrator with invoicing experience? Our local and established client is looking for a Service Administrator to join their busy team on a full time, permanent basis. The role will be working from a brand new site in Southam. Your prime role will be to manage all service invoicing and renewals, supporting the Head of Service and Service Team.
Company: who will I be working for?
A family orientated, friendly and supportive company who provide products and services to the automotive industry. They are a name in their industry and have been trading over 20 years!
Key Accountabilities for the Service Administrator:
- Manage all service invoicing generated from engineer visits
- Apply all relevant information when generating customer invoices
- Manage the renewal of both calibration and maintenance contracts
- Filing of all data and carry out all other administration tasks as required
- Provide excellent customer service when dealing with customers and engineers
- Resolve all customer queries and complaints as and when they arise
- Direct all requests and queries to the relevant area
- Keep records up to date of actions taken
- Communicate with all appropriate departments
Key competencies for Service Administrator:
- Experience of data entry
- Highly organised
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strategic problem solver
- Data collection and ordering processes
- Adaptable and good initiative
Emotion: how will I feel working here?
Part of a team! You will be joining and supportive team and performing a role integral to the company's success!
Opportunity: what's in it for me?
A salary of circa £17,500 - £18,000 DOE. standard office hours, 23 days holiday (increasing to 25 days after 2 years' service) and bank holidays, free onsite parking staff outings and much more!
Call Karen Crook to discuss further - "I look forward to hearing from you!"