- Permanent vacancy
- Circa £45,000 to £50,000pa depending on experience
- Monday to Friday 08:30hrs to 17:00hrs
- Tamworth, Staffordshire. NR Birmingham, West Midlands.
Cordant People are pleased to be partnering with a Global Manufacturing business in the Midlands. We are keen to speak with experienced and dynamic HR Professionals who are interested in securing a permanent post in a generalist human resource function. Responsible for a 200+ site in Tamworth, Staffordshire and providing support for other sites in the UK. You will hold a pivotal role and work in partnership with the Managing Director to ensure core values and employee engagement are high in this global manufacturing business.
As the HR Manager you'll be proactively involved in a variety of duties;
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will lead all HR functions within the business.
- Management of a team of HR Administrators
- Change management, scope and planning.
- Employee engagement, including recruitment and training
- Employment law and best practice
- Manage performance and grievances
- Budget planning to include training and cost per head analysis.
What the new HR Manager will need to demonstrate;
- CIPD qualification or equivalent
- Ideally experienced of managing teams in a manufacturing or technology based business
- Experience of working in senior management teams and ensuring human resource supports the business in all generalist functions.
- Change management experience
In return you will a competitive salary will be offered plus benefits. The opportunity to make a real impact in a HR function, whilst being supported by a Global business.
Interested? we would love to hear from you, be quick, we anticipate a lot of interest and have interview dates scheduled for the next two weeks.
Cordant People are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.