I am currently working on before of a leading National healthcare provider that is seeking to appoint an experience Clinical Psychologist into one of their specialist Mental Health Hospitals in Staffordshire.
The service itself safe and supportive complex care and rehabilitation service, for male and female service users with learning disabilities and enduring mental health problems. These include those with varying degrees of challenging behaviours and forensic histories.
As a Clinical Psychologist your daily duties include:
- Being responsible for the assessment, formulation and treatment of newly-referred and newly-admitted patients to the Hospital
- Working collaboratively with all the team to promote the quality of life, wellbeing and best interests of the Service users.
- Undertaking all aspects of Clinical Psychology duties including assessment, formulation & intervention and consultation.
- Working alongside the Consultant Clinical Psychologist and other professionals to ensure that treatment programmes are delivered effectively, efficiently and in a timely manner
- Developing and implementing psychological treatment and evaluation plans
- Monitoring, reviewing and developing therapeutic interventions, individual support guidelines and behavioural support programmes
The key skills and experience required include:
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, accredited by the BPS
- Experience of working as a qualified Clinical Psychologist and a valid registration with HCPC
- Must have experience in services for people with learning disabilities and with young adults
- Knowledge of legislation and its implication for both clinical practice and professional management in relation to the client group and mental health
- Strong interpersonal qualities of teamwork and communication are essential as is evidence of a commitment to training and professional development.
If you are qualified Clinical Psychologist and are currently looking for new work opportunities then please give me a call on to discuss things further or email your up to date CV to .
`As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.