My prestigious client is looking to recruit a Building Surveyor for their Birmingham based offices.
- To provide first-rate building consultancy advice to clients in both the public and private sectors.
- To build a portfolio of key client relationships, both internally and externally.
- To undertake and manage a wide range of challenging instructions including dilapidations, neighbourly matters and due diligence.
- To assist in management of more junior members of the team, ensuring that they fulfil their potential.
- MRICS qualified
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience across a full range of building surveying duties, gained within a professional surveying practice.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven IT skills, including high-level Microsoft Word and Excel competencies.
- Flexible, confident and self-motivated with a real desire to deliver excellent customer service.
- Positive attitude and willing to learn with and develop the team.
- Able to identify areas of commercial opportunity for future development.