An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Brand Manager to join a leading distributor of own brand and branded beauty products based in Tamworth. Supplying to both Professionals and Retailers, they have a passion for the brands they work with and scour the globe to bring the best of the best to their customers.
The Role: The role will involve managing multiple brands with a focus on developing the collections and launching new products. Understanding the brands' route to market and working with the visions of the brand owners is also pivotal for NPI. There will also be a strong focus on building key partner relationships and negotiating agreements both, internally and externally, that requires strong consumer knowledge that can be demonstrated confidently.
- Hold responsibility for developing collections and launching new products
- Build/maintain relationships with Account Managers, Suppliers and Brand Owners
- Deliver objectives for the brand in-line with forecasted growth
- NPD: responsible for all market and trend research, range reviews and feedback to brand owners
- Price promotions and responsible for price setting
- Ensure stocking is correct
- Level of brand marketing communications
The Candidate: To be considered for the Brand Manager role, an understanding of the full marketing mix with a natural commercial acumen is essential. You will need to demonstrate a strong understanding of the consumer market and what you have achieved within it. You will be able to demonstrate successfully building relationships and negotiating agreements with key trade partners and experience within the Beauty/Cosmetics industry will be advantageous to the role.
The role would suit an existing Product Manager who has experience of marketing brands or a Brand Manager looking for more responsibility and diversity in their role.
The role will be office based in Tamworth, a short distance from the M42 with a salary of circa £27,000-£30,000, pension and 25 days holiday.
Brand Manager, Tamworth, £Competitive