Our client is a growing company in the West Midlands and they are looking for a trainee Finisher to train up to be a fully skilled operator. If you are successful you will be shown how to finish products to a very high standard using dressings and abrasives that would be best suited for type of job.
Duties to include but not limited to:
• Measure and mark equipment, objects, or parts to ensure quality standards are met.
• Select belts & mops according to materials, sizes and shapes of work pieces, amount of stock to be removed, finishes specified, and steps in finishing processes.
• Verify quality of finished work pieces by inspecting them
• Assist in minor repair and maintain equipment, objects, or parts.
• Transfer production pieces to specified work areas.
• Use of cutting saws as and when required by the Works Manager.
• Using initiative to go above and beyond what is required
• Working to a production level that allows both orders to be meet and quality of goods, healthy stock levels are maintained.
Technical Skills, Work Experience and attributes:
• Must be able to spot defects on work; close visual inspection required
• Good problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills required
• Experience using Hand and Power Tools
• Good attention to detail
The Working hours are from 7:00am to 16:00pm Monday to Friday
The position will start as a temporary role but will lead to a permanent position for the right candidate
If you are interested in the position please contact Sean at Trinity personnel