Health and Safety Officer
Health and Safety Officer – West Midlands - £27k + Package
This is an exciting opportunity for a Health and Safety Officer to join a family run organisation operating within the leisure industry. Reporting directly to the Head of Health and Safety, you will be responsible for managing safety operationally across their large and diverse site. No two day will be the same!
The successful Health and Safety Officer will play an iatrical part of a very close safety team delivering and promoting a high level of safety standards across the organisation. This unique opportunity will allow you to work in a position that expose’s you to a different side of Health and Safety. The appointed Officer will gain new skills across an enormous range of different risks and environments.
The appointed Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for but not limitedto:
- Managing operational safety within an ever-changing environment
- Reviewing and signing off contractor risk assessments and method statements
- Engaging with external stakeholders and managing risk.
- Investigating accidents and incidents and taking responsibility for managing the accident management system.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A NEBOSH General Certificate
- Experience in a health and safety role within an events or similar public facing environment. Candidates from other industry sectors however will be considered.
- The ability to engage and influence external and internal parties.
In return the salary is up to £27,000 plus benefits package including, company pension scheme, subsidised on site restaurant and parking provided.
This is an urgent requirement and we are seeking the ideal candidate to commence as soon as possible. To ensure you don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity, please send your most recent CV in to