Work Co-ordinator, Warwick
Job Title: Work Co-ordinator
Business: Carillion telent Joint Venture
Type of job: FTC - 6 Months
Ref. No.: CHCT/42919
CARILLION Telent JV
The Carillion Telent JV provides access network skills to BT Openreach. These skills are deployed across all areas of the access network and cover functions such as civils, cabling, jointing, poling and maintenance of BT's physical network and its associated assets. Our strategy is to excel in delivering our Openreach customer's requirements and use this model as a base for further growth in the Telecoms Industry.
- To ensure work is executed, reported on and completed efficiently, in accordance with Streetworks legislation and Contract delivery timescales and processes.
Job Level Overview:
- This role is responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination of work, ensuring it is executed, reported on and completed efficiently, in accordance with Street works legalisation and Contract delivery timescales and processes.
- The Job Holder's performance will have a slight impact on both plc and Business Group performance.
- To prioritise and coordinate work orders, through liaison with subcontractors and Supplier Performance Managers.
- To ensure full compliance with local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of Streetworks legislation.
- To maintain accurate records of in-progress and completed work.
- To comply with the relevant Health and Safety Policy provisions.
- To perform other duties as required.
- To ensure all agreed client and internal KPI's are met or exceeded.
Business Operations Skills - Experience:
- Ability to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines.
- Adept in the logistical skills required to produce effective and efficient work programs (Customer, materials, geography).
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Must be adept in use of software systems.
- Report to the Area Team Leader or Regional Control Manager, at the earliest opportunity, any potential risks to financial results such that action to address can be agreed and implemented effectively
- Work with other members of the team to deliver customer results.
- Be tolerant of other people in the workplace.
- Treat all people with respect.
Knowledge and Applied Skills:
- Must have basic numeracy skills, to GCSE standard.
- City and Guild NRSWA Coordination of Streetworks or equivalent (preferred).
- Results oriented team-player.
- Has clear focus on high quality customer service.
- Is reliable, mindful and shows tolerance.
- Makes sound and reasoned decisions.
- Able to prioritise and organise workloads to meet deadlines.
Please send your CV to: quoting ref CHCT/ 42919 in the subject line.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.