Front of House Receptionist for Global Corporate
Our client based is a global business based in the city looking for a Front of House Receptionist/Co-ordinator to work within the edgy and contemporary Birmingham office.
This role is a busy role requiring a shrewd thinking or can multi-task, think ahead and have the ability to deal with some very high profile visitors. You will be the first point of contact for all visitors, clients and employees so you will need to have excellent interpersonal skills in order to provide a first class service. You will need to ensure the smooth running of reception, room bookings, and client visits, as well as assisting the office manager when needed, so you need to be comfortable prioritising multiple roles whilst working independently.
Your daily duties will include:
- Handling incoming calls efficiently, and accurately transferring calls/relaying messages
- Providing a first class front of house service greeting employees, clients and visitors
- Liaising with other departments to organise meeting rooms, place catering orders and organising post
- Managing the office by keeping stationery levels fully stocked, liaising with suppliers and maintaining the upkeep of the office
- Providing support to the Executive Assistant when required
- This is a client facing role that requires somebody with exceptional communication skills who is able to anticipate the needs of others. Previous experience office experience working Front of House, whether this is within professional services or hospitality, is necessary.
If you are already registered with Katie Bard please contact your consultant directly.
Katie bard are acting as an employment agency and are an equal opportunities employer