Property Administrator - 6 month contracts
My client based in Birmingham city centre are looking for an experienced property administrator to join their team on a 6 month contract basis.
Main duties of the role;
- Providing high quality Property Management Administration to the team
- Administration of lease / tenancy schedules and property data management
- Preparing digital and hard copy reports for client meetings and internal purposes
- Liaising with tenants, dealing with queries and the arranging of tenant meetings and building inspections
- Monitoring and overseeing the progress of tenant applications for Landlord's consent
- Managing insurance schedules and liaising with tenants/insurance brokers on insurance matters
- Attendance at team, client and department meetings, and production of meeting minutes
- Organising and maintaining files e.g. Quality Assurance
- Assisting the team Director in overseeing that all processes and procedures are being correctly followed
- Support to team on business development and setting up new property management clients
- Assisting with due diligence for property purchases and disposals
- Assist the team with administrative and ad hoc tasks and secretarial duties
- Undertaking, monitoring and reporting on fee billing
- Liaising with suppliers and dealing with invoice/payment queries
- Liaising with the Client Finance team on the processes surrounding the production of annual service charge budgets, approving reconciliations and rent raising reports.
- Undertaking service charge expenditure monitoring and reporting.
Please note to apply for this role you will need previous experience working within real estate / commercial property.
Due to the high volume of calls we receive only successful candidates will be contacted.