Key responsibilities and day to day duties will include:
- Gathering, following and implementing business requirements.
- Integrating 3rd party solutions/modules
- Fixing issues found in business acceptance and/or solution testing.
- Working closely with project managers, business Analysis and team members to ensure code quality, accuracy and correct business solutions has been developed robustly.
Skills/experience required -
* Good HTML5, CSS3, responsive design.
* Form application design and implementation data capture to MSSQL
* Advanced use of Bootstrap and/or Foundation frameworks.
* Thorough understanding of designing and Implementing CSS
* Front End performance/rendering optimisation etc.
* Progressive web app development.
* UX, IA and UCD methodology experience.
* Agile experience
* Technology Exposure
* NET stack/.NET MVC.
* Visual Studio toolset.
* Cloud Azure
* TDD/BDD methodology.
* Microservice architectures.
A standard DBS check will be required.
This role is inside the scope of IR35 and will pay around £350-400 per day (Umbrella/Deemed Payroll Ltd)
Good HTML5, CSS3, responsive design.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.