We are looking for enthusiastic, Solution Architects with a Security Focus with a background in application security, infrastructure security, Risk and are comfortable working at a high level of design, with experience influencing and communication with teams across different disciplines.
You will work in a forward thinking architecture team, responsible for end to end systems solutions, realising with stakeholders on business requirements ensuring alignments and compliance to the architecture standards and patterns.
Closely work with the application and service delivery teams, providing expert knowledge and leadership to support the agreed solutions and governance.About You
- Demonstrable experience of system architecture frameworks and process
- 2 years proven experience in an architectural role involved in the design and delivery of multi-platform solutions
- Subject expertise in any of the following areas: Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Database design, Integration Technologies, Web Architecture, BPM, Enterprise Content Management Security, Identity Management, Cloud services and Infrastructure Design
- Good understanding of modelling tools and languages such as: Sparx EA, Archimate, UML, BMPN and architectural frameworks such as TOGAF and Zachman
- Excellent knowledge of SDLC processes such as Agile or Waterfall and source control, build and deploy processes and experience working or supporting an ITIL environment
- Proven ability to explain complex concepts in a non-technical way
- Good understanding of infrastructure technologies
- Proven record in working with business stakeholders and communicating complex problems in a business context
- 5 or more years’ experience working in IT systems development or infrastructure
- Excellent written and verbal skill
- Excellent understanding of network Security, application security and risk management.
IT at the Coventry is changing; we are currently undertaking an exciting transformation project that will shape the future of the organisation. As we progress on our journey we are seeking talented individuals who are passionate about delivering an outstanding experience for both members and colleagues in an environment where you will have the opportunity to be part of the future success of the organisation and work in an environment where personal and professional development is taken seriously.
About the team:
A great opportunity to join an experienced architecture team, who require a creative individual to help grow and mature the architecture function, enable change and innovation throughout the enterprise.
As a team, we work really closely with each other and various areas of IT. This enables us to maintain a ‘family’ feel to what we do; you’ll support, care and succeed together. Within this close-knit team, you’ll have opportunities to grow with us and to play a key part in a thriving, growing organisation – you’ll feel like you belong. Appealing, right?
You’ll take pride in being here, and to make sure that you can cram all of this into a typical week as a Solution Architect, we are closely aligned to the Society values. These are designed to make sure you’ll do what’s right and we deliver our main promise; putting members first.
What we offer:
- £41,363 - £62,044
- 25 day holidays
- Annual Bonus
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75212998