HR Systems & MI Analyst
Our client within the leisure sector is currently recruiting a motivated, driven and problem solving HR Systems & MI Analyst to join them on a permanent basis.
Situated within HR Services, your duties will include:
- Supporting and managing the continuous improvement of the HR & Payroll Systems - iTrent
- Analysing, configuring and implementing solutions to address the needs of the client
- Set up and manage projects that will develop the HR System
- Minimum 1 years' experience of the iTrent HR Systems
- Be able to create MI reports on a weekly monthly and Ad-Hoc basis using Business Objects
- Experience of analysing, configuration and implementing HR & Payroll Systems
Within this autonomous HR Systems & MI Analyst role and as part of the HR team you will have the opportunity to learn and develop new skills as well as utilising existing ones.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
So if this role is of interest to you please apply directly or email me
To gain priority access to HRIS & HCM opportunities feel free to add me to your LinkedIn network. Search for 'Dan Green' and click connect.
937 or email me
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75215886