Job Title - Project Manager
Package - £45,000-£55,000 + Package
Location - Rugby, Warwickshire
We are currently searching for an experienced Project Manager for our client, a highly successful construction contractor that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the construction market. Their projects are all based in the West Midlands area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
- Ensure programmes produced to meet build requirements of budget.
- Monitor these programmes on a site to site basis with the contracts managers.
- Liaise with the Construction Director to ensure completions are achieved in line with forecast.
- Feedback all technical queries and implement as required.
- Check all build completion for Quality.
- Follow Group guidelines on health, safety and environmental issues, ensuring policies and procedures are followed to the full.
- Compile and organise training requirements for site staff.
- Monitor and control costs on site, pre and post construction.
- Ensure site presentation maintained at highest level.
To be successful in the role you may need to possess the following skills and attributes:
- HNC/HND in a construction related field
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75234319