HR Business Partner
Morgan Hunt are working with a fantastic organisation based in Central Birmingham to find an HR Business Partner on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and experience:
- Knowledge and Experience of providing tactical, risk based Employment Law/ HR advice and able to analyse complex situations and make well considered decisions. Understanding of equality and diversity duties and HR best practice
- Coaching and Mediation Skills
- Change Management
- Experience on reporting HRD activities and trends in people/issues and metrics
- Experience of supporting performance management including moderation and pay reviews
- Planning and Problem Solving
- Ability to build relationships and influence, collaborate and communicate with all levels of management and colleagues
- CIPD qualified
- Experience of Business Partnering
If you are interested in this post, please contact Henry on the HR team .
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.