Mechanical Maintenance Technician
A Mechanical Maintenance Technician is required to join a Precision Engineer and Tubing Manufacturer that provide specialist parts into the Aerospace and Automotive sectors.
This role is a permanent, full time position that works on a three week shift rotation system: mornings, afternoons and nights. It is expected that successful applicants will be asked to work overtime due to the current workload and success of the company.
Mechanical Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team to maintain and service the mechanical elements of industrial production and manufacturing equipment.
- The role will include hydraulic and pneumatic engineering on Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), installation and project work.
- Working as part of a team to strip service and rebuild plant and machinery within time and reliability parameters.
Following hydraulic and pneumatic drawings to build, modify maintaining and installing systems.
Requirements for Mechanical Maintenance Technician
- Completed apprenticeship with BTEC or HNC in a Mechanical related subject.
- Significant experience in mechanical maintenance of industrial manufacturing machinery and plant.
- Hands on experience working with pumps, mechanical drive systems, heat exchangers etc.
- Expertise in selecting appropriate components and materials to complete repair and servicing duties.
For further information on the Mechanical Maintenance Technician position please contact Tom Duckett