Are you looking for an exciting and new opportunity where you can really make the role your own and play a huge part of the success within this team?
Do you have a pro-active mind set and are always looking for something to do next?
If you have customer/sales experience within an office environment that involves working with business customers then we would love to hear from you!
Located in Birmingham, you are just outside of the city within walking distance of bus and rail links, Roadside parking is also available within this area and is very reasonably priced!
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Drive to deliver
- Pro-active approach
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Capable of working within a target driven environment
- Effective communication - both written and verbal
- Ability to think outside the box
- Maximising on sales opportunities
- Ability to plan & organise
- Time management
- Pro-actively contacting customers to secure sales orders
- Following up on quotes and converting a quote to an order
- Update products and prices onto internal system
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Providing administration support to external sales team
- Building relationships with customers
- Using questioning skills to understand customer requirements
- Deliver high levels of customer service
- Convert quotes to sales
- Maintaining and delivering a first class customer service experience at all times
- Representing the Brand name in a positive and professional way at ALL times
- Apply 'Best Practice' standard to all work
- Develop and maintain excellent internal and external customer relationships
- Have a close eye for detail in all that you do
This role is open to receiving applications over the next week. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a two stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.