General Manager - Sunrise of Tettenhall
Sunrise Senior Living is a leading luxury healthcare provider of residential, nursing and dementia care, all set within beautiful homelike environments. We believe great care starts with great people, and actively seek professionals who share our passion for delivering quality care and exceptional service.
At Sunrise we live by our mission statement - 'to champion the quality of life for all seniors'. This mission is at the very heart of our business and drives the way we work and the care we provide for our residents.
Our General Managers at Sunrise are autonomous in responsibility for the overall management of their Community, all measured through key performance indicators such as sales leadership, financial management, customer and team engagement, recruitment and through regulatory CQC compliance.
As the head of the Community, strong leadership and coaching skills are paramount. Communication skills are vital to be able to demonstrate empathy, engage team members, and work with families and residents alike.
Essential for the role:
- Proven management experience at a similar level
- Established leadership skills to manage large teams
- Effective multi-tasking and prioritisation
- Experience with managing change
- Strong commercial awareness - care industry preferred but not required
- Knowledge of CQC and local authority requirements
- A Registered Manager with relevant experience in a senior management capacity is desirable
Sunrise Senior Living values its people, so you can expect a competitive salary, rewarding incentives and benefits that include:
- Salary up to £75,000
- Competitive Annual Bonus - up to 30% Sunrise annual bonus scheme
- Contributory pension (up to 7%)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Family Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 36 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Company Sick Pay
- Your Choices - Exciting voluntary benefits scheme
- The Good Samaritan Fund - team member benevolent fund
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Cycle 2 Work Scheme
- Wellbeing Benefits (Eye care, Vaccinations & Wellbeing Programmes)
- Green Travel Incentives
- Refer a Friend Rewards
- Fantastic recognition programmes
- Study Support
- Jury Service Support
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development