Are you looking to progress your career to the next level? Have you ever thought about being part of one of the worlds leading super car brands? Look no further and get your applications over today!
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Assist the PMT teams in meeting programme release requirements - Single Point of Contact for all Releasing and BoM related matters within a Specific PMT area
* Maintain the Bill of Materials by regular reviews with the Engineers, Providing guidance and assistance with Release pack generation
* Provide Specialist Releasing assistance to ensure compliance to the latest processes and standards
* Track Engineering Timing Release Schedule (ETRS) to ensure on-time delivery of Releases
* Check and confirm the accuracy and content of Release packs ahead of submission
* Make judgements to prioritise workload whilst bearing in mind the effects on downstream events and customers
* Must be able to work to and be very aware of programme deadlines, release timing requirements and material required dates
* Develop knowledge of the specific business area and unique characteristics of release content, structures and requirements in order to further assist with Release generation and to explain as required to signatories
* Steadfastly pursue the 'Right First Time' policy for Releasing
* Work with programme office and engineering services to keep abreast of any changes in release requirements
* Assist in the tracking of the eCMS Concern status as required
Qualifications & Experience
- Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent relevant experience
* Understanding, if not experience, of planning, databases and automotive industry would be helpful
* Experience in engineering change management and Bill of Material management
* Excellent communication skills, plus being comfortable communicating with different levels within the business, is essential
* Good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
* A good team player who can work alone when required.
* Needs to be thorough - Attention to detail is critical
* Highly Self Motivated and Focused
* Reliable and Punctual
* Required to work outside normal hours if necessary to achieve deadlines
Joining the team here in Gaydon is something that people aspire to achieve, you have the opportunity to get a piece of the action - the next step is to get your CV over to us, to do this you can either respond to this advert with your CV or give me a call on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.