Part-time receptionist afternoon shift 1pm-5pm Monday- Friday
Our client based in South Birmingham is looking for a part-time receptionist/Administrator to join their fast growing company on a temporary- permanent basis.
We are looking for a friendly, confident and highly motivated and organised individual to join our fast paced and growing company as a part-time receptionist and administrator assisting the Customer Care Department. You will have excellent Customer Service skills and experience.
- Man reception
- Greet and register guests into and out of the building
- Take incoming calls and deal with or re-direct accordingly
- Open all incoming post and distribute to relevant departments
- Frank/stamp all outgoing mail correctly.
- Deal with any incoming enquiry emails/ voicemail and deal with or re-directing accordingly
- Customer Care
- Assist with all required admin for the Customer Care supervisor to control work in progress and close jobs.
- Provide effective communication and support to internal and external persons to assist and enable efficient and productive service between offices/ clients/ sites/ subcontractors.
- Efficient administration of all customer care and ad hoc small works jobs to be recorded and updated on spreadsheet
- Ensure good working relationships are created and maintained with client customer care departments and other external clients.
- Effective communication with residents to assist and coordinate completion of works.
- Provide regular feedback and communication on ongoing jobs to relevant persons - external and internal.
- Develop and maintain customer care policies and procedures to achieve company objectives
- Overall responsibility for ensuring that invoices/ applications are raised with accounts where applicable.
- Maintain weekly reporting for clients with updates on outstanding works
1pm-5pm Monday- Friday
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.