Joining a busy practice in Wolverhampton to prepare recommendation letters and suitability letters for group and to meet with Consultants to ensure compliance with company procedures.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Prepare recommendation letters and suitability reports in line with company procedures and timescales
- Conduct research as required to support recommendations made
- Liaise with technical and compliance departments to ensure that relevant technical or compliance requirements are included in documents produced
- Develop templated reports to ensure consistency of suitability reports and recommendation letters throughout the company
- Dealing with any compliance/file checks and follow up action as required when amendment is required to suitability report/recommendation letter
- Record keeping and filing - completes administrative and business record keeping tasks to the standard required and keeps filing up to date and accurate. Ensure CCD is kept updated with all ongoing tasks
You will be rewarded with generous salary and company benefits.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.