Interim Finance Director Midlands & China
Our client is a £10Million+ turnover international manufacturing company who are looking to recruit an interim Finance Director based in the UK with significant travel to their Chinese manufacturing facilities. The role will report to the UK based Managing Director and will assist the business in optimising operational efficiencies overseas. The role of the Finance Director will be to assume overall control and responsibility for the design and implementation of ERP systems in China to give full financial visibility to Head office in the UK.
About the Role
- Form a close working relationship with the Managing Director and other Senior Executives.
- Provide leadership to the owners regarding the ERP implementation strategy and to optimise the company's financial visibility in China.
- Take overall control of the company's accounting function overseas
- Ensure that company's financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Lead and develop the finance teams overseas.
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers, banks and advisors.
- Qualified member of a UK accountancy body
- At least 5 years' experience as a Finance Director
- Experience of Chinese manufacturing facilities and accounting policies and processes
- Experience of ERP implementation and creation of the full suite of financial compliance and reporting, KPI's and board packs
- Experience of international trade and taxation
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- High integrity and openness combined with commitment to good governance, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence
The initial 3-6 months may require extensive and sustained travel to China in order to implement the new accounting systems and procedures to enable efficient working processes going forward.
If you possess the experience required, then please apply to this advert. Please note that currently registered candidates will automatically be considered when the shortlisting commences.