Apprentice - contact centre
BUSINESS & ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE OPPORTUNITY!
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a self motivated candidate looking to secure a Business and AdministrationApprenticeship with the worlds largest HR and staffing provider!
You will be based at our service centre in Birmingham Business Park within our Contact Centre department.
As an apprentice within the Adecco Group you'll earn a competitive salary, get real hands-on experience and gain an industry recognised qualification. On a day-to-day basis you'll be working alongside our experienced team, picking up skills in the following areas:
- Solve business problems
- Work with other people in a business environment
- Produce documents
- Make and receive telephone call
- Deal with general queries
- Liaise with other departments
- Database administration
- Deliver, monitor and evaluate customer service
- Organise and report data
- Use office equipment
- Use software
A career in Business and Administration would suit an individual with the following characteristics
- Customer service focused
- Excellent telephone manner
- Well presented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
In return you will be given the full support of our apprentice provider together with our extensive in-house training scheme to set you on the path to a successful career within business administration.
In order to be eligible for the Apprenticeship scheme you MUST meet the following eligibility criteria (for funding purposes):
- Aged 16 or older
- Must not be in any other form of education
- Eligible to work in the UK and have been in the UK for last 3 years
You will be based at Birmingham Business Park.
To be considered, please apply today! We are looking for the successful applicant to start ASAP!
Adecco Group UK & Ireland are an equal opportunities employer.