Field Service Engineer Dental
Field Service Engineer - Medical Services (Dental) - West Midlands
Clemence Rogers are currently working in partnership with our client to recruit a Field based Service Engineer. This is a Field based role covering the UK. You will be working within the medical Industry servicing and maintaining care and aid equipment.
Location: Based in the West Midlands, but will be expected to travel across the UK Salary: £22 - 32K + Overtime + Bonus D.O.E
Hours: 40 per week
24 days holiday
Company van + private use
Company credit card.
Areas of responsibility:
* Working on a range a range of healthcare within the dental service sector
* Servicing and maintaining Adec, Belmont, KaVo, Planmeca, Tridac, Jun-Air, Bambi equipment on a regular basis.
* Organising and controlling you own daily work rota, would be working in dental surgeries installations and maintenance.
* Carrying out repairs and testing to electrical and mechanical pieces.
Would suit someone who as previously worked with photocopiers and understands the changing technology, specifically wireless connection technology.
Would be travelling between 30,000 to 35,000 miles. There will be overnight stays as part of the job.
* Clean drivers license
* 17th edition
* Certified to BS2391
* Certified for test and inspection
* Mechanical skills would be an advantage
* Good with customers and clients (all round communication)
* Must have a good timekeeping requirements
* Ideally apprentice trained.