Junior Estimator - Construction
Salary £30,000-£40,000 + Car Allowance
I have a challenging yet exciting opportunity that has become available at our clients' head office in Birmingham. My clients' contracts range from Fitout, Civil Engineering, Refurbishments, Waste Systems, Mechanical and Electrical.
The provision of accurate cost estimates and supporting technical information to enable the Company to submit competitive tenders and proposals.
- To develop relationships with key suppliers and subcontractors to assist in the preparation of future tender opportunities.
- To develop formal estimating processes and procedures to integrate with the requirements.
- To assist the Pre-Construction Manager in the preparation of tender submissions and associated documentation.
- To assist the Pre-Construction Manager qualify tenders, interpret risk and prioritise new opportunities to enable the business objectives to be achieved.
- Promote company's' values at all times
Experience and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have be of a Junior Estimator level, working at a main contractor, looking to move in to an intermediate role. They will have a proven, demonstrated track record and will have applied strong organisation skills to previous projects.
They will have strong management skills with an eye for details and an ability to meet bid deadlines.
Qualified somewhere in the sector of Construction; HND, HNC or a Degree.
Please feel free to drop an email to with your CV if you are seeking more information regarding this role.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75258796