Residential Support Worker Mental Health
We are currently seeking support workers for supported living services for adults with mental health needs. 9 adults within the service, mixed sex, some personal care required. You will be lone working and as part of a team, promoting independence and supporting with local activities, Driver preferred.
Do you want a work life balance? We can offer flexible working hours to suit, paying weekly from £7.50-£9.50 per hour.
As part of your role as a Support Worker you will be required to:
- Provide/ assist with Personal Care
- Promote independence and empowering the residents to reach their maximum potential
- Participate in activities social and educational
- Support with domestic duties and food preparation
- Administer Medication
- Assist with personal finances
Benefits to you as a Support Worker:
- Commitment to your ongoing development that will include all mandatory and additional training as required i.e. Medication Level 2, First Aid including CPR, Epilepsy and Restraint Training
- Professional weekly rota management
- Access to free QCF’s in Health and Social Care
- Opportunity to widen your skills and experience within different settings
- Dedicated, friendly, approachable local consultants with professional industry knowledge available 24/7
- Weekly pay
- Recommend a Friend incentive
- Hourly accrued holiday pay
- Free uniform
Does this sound like you?
- DBS on the update service? You could be fast tracked through our recruitment process today
- 6 months experience within Health and Social Care
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle is advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Aged 18 years and above
- Idealistic Support Worker traits; caring, reliable, trustworthy, flexible, empathetic, passionate
Don’t miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. We have a wonderful team here at Safehands who are passionate and enthusiastic to offer the best service to our staff and clients. So join us today!
If this exciting Support Worker opportunity is of interest to yourself apply immediately or call Jenny now on , alternatively email your CV to