Safehands are currently working in partnership with a new client in Wolverhampton for a new home care team.
As a community carer you will have a passion for helping others maintain their independence and dignity by providing personal care, medication and other important tasks to support people’s individual needs.
- Be able to treat people with respect and maintain their dignity
- Assist people to remain as independent as possible
- Understand and support the equality and diversity of the client
- Be able to drive and have own transport
- Be able to work at least 16 hours a week between the hours of 7am and 10pm over the course of 7 day
If you have a genuine interest in caring for people and are kind and supportive with a compassionate nature we want to hear from you.
In return we can offer you;
- Payment for every moment on shift not just time spent caring
- Excellent Mileage rate
- Training opportunities
- Options to undertake flexible working hours
- Permanent Opportunities
- DBS Certificate paid for
- Full or part time hours
For more information and an informal chat please contact Jenny at Safehands on or email