Expanding IFA - West Midlands - Grow with the Company
Expanding IFA - West Midlands - Grow with the Company!
With the recent influx of Foster Carer's based around the West Midlands, my client, an Independent Fostering Agency based in the region is looking for a Supervising Social Worker to help them develop the area further. This is a unique opportunity to help a small IFA make a bigger impact on a huge scale.
Caseloads are expected to be between 10 and 12. The IFA takes great pride in it's carers and strives to know all those in care and the foster carers on a personal level.
Training is delivered by the Operations Manager who will stay in regular contact with you throughout your initial introduction to the agency. They'll then leave you to work by yourself and check-in from time-to-time to ensure the smooth running of recruitment and your training.
- Supervising Social Worker
- Developing Potential Foster Carer's within the West Midlands
- Helping to assess, train, develop and look after the PFC's and the children in care
- Based in, or around the Birmingham area.
- Looking for an expanding role, both in responsibilities and development
- Qualified Social Worker
- Knowledge of Fostering Regulations
- Licence Holder & Car Driver
- Be comfortable working from home without supervision
Send your CV to Jack Fisher J.Fisher@Nonstop-care.com with a brief cover letter, or call 0207 940 2100 for a confidential discussion about this role, and many others available.
Know someone seeking employment? Successful referrals are eligible you get £200 high-street vouchers!
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing recruitment companies in Europe, specialising in the Care Industry and many other sectors. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.