Supplier Quality Engineer
Due to an increase in demand my client are now in need of an experienced SQA Engineer to join them on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supplier quality management, determining supplier quality objectives and monitor supplier quality performance. Planning and implementing the regular supplier process audit.
You will also be dealing with the problem solving of supplier quality with the aim to drive and follow up the corrective and preventive actions. It is essential the candidate has PPAP experience.
- 5+ years' experience in supplier quality management; experience in electrical industry is preferred; Strong experience with new Supplier & Product qualification process, and proved supplier material issues solving ability.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical, mechanical, or material
- Experience in ISO 9001 quality system establishment and sustaining;
- Good communication skills
- Good at team work and strong team driver for process and system improvement;
- Good at quality tool application, such as PPAP, SPC, FMEA, and MSA;
- Six Sigma and Lean knowhow candidate is preferred;
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please feel free to apply with an updated CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75290600