Competitive Salary & BenefitsLeading Recruitment specialist Monarch Education seeks a driven and passionate Consultant to join their team.
About the role
Monarch Education Recruitment Consultants fulfill a diverse and demanding role, providing a high quality consultative recruitment service to education professionals. Assigned to a patch of schools/settings within a geographical area, the Education Recruitment Consultant's job is to develop a good understanding of clients' staffing requirements for temporary roles. The role includes networking with school leaders, arranging regular client meetings to build and develop relationships and win business. You will be targeted to attract and recruit new candidates, pre-screen, interview and complete background, before securing suitable placements for these candidates.
You will work in great office environment, part of an experienced team with a strong market presence.
Affinity Workforce | Monarch Education
Affinity Workforce is a fresh, bold and innovative new business with a rich and impressive heritage. Formed from a group of established, trusted brands, and previously part of Capita plc, we are now one of the largest privately owned public service recruitment specialists in the UK.
Monarch Education were established in 1992 and have grown to over 80 members of staff located in regional offices around the country. Due to our expansion plans and our 2020 vision there is great opportunity to be part of a business that is expanding & evolving. The desire to be the best is evident in everything we do.
What you will do:
- Developing strong client relationships taking ownership of your own desk
- To meet and exceed financial targets each month
- To build a solid understanding of legislation affecting the education sector and recruitment sector, and be able to use this knowledge to take responsibility for complying with industry standards and to provide a well-informed consultative service to clients and candidates.
- To use sales, business development, and marketing techniques to attract business from client schools/settings.
- Writing and placing effective job adverts, monitoring responses.
- Interviewing candidates and briefing them about their responsibilities, and dealing with any disciplinary matters.
Your experience will include:
- Sales experience, ideally within recruitment but the right attitude and drive to earn money is more important
- Proven ability to exceed set targets and KPIs in a sales/business development role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly competent user of IT systems, Microsoft Office and databases.
- Confident on the phone with resilience to keep going
What's in it for you?
Affinity training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 30 day's holiday, plus commission,, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Affinity Workforce operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.