Financial Accounting Support - AAT Qualified
We are currently seeking a Financial Accounting Support professional to join our Financial Insight team based in Lichfield on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will support the financial control requirements of the Police Mutual Group and associated entities and to support the internal and external reporting requirements. They will ensure that information provided to, or activities undertaken on behalf of, internal and external stakeholders are performed consistently, fairly and with integrity and to support the role of the Finance Department.
In this role you will:
- Ensure all cash transactions are accurately recorded in Sun, documented and reconciled at the appropriate time intervals (e.g. daily, monthly, weekly, etc).
- Support the cash management process for the group, including BACS, LloydsLink, cheques runs & cash flow between companies/funds/accounts.
- Complete respective daily task for Life & GI business activity (operational finance support related activates).
- Complete daily banking of cheques and cheque payment runs.
- Reconcile and input commission payments (daily).
- Support the month end process through timely completion of designated balance sheet control account reconciliations.
- Address and respond to member & operational support queries in a professional and timely manner (GI business).
- Build & develop relationship with key stakeholders (Operational support, Financial Reporting and Actuarial).
- Ensure that all communications are clear, fair and not misleading and relevant regulations are followed e.g. data protection, Treating Customers Fairly principles.
- Ensuring that information provided to, or activities undertaken on behalf of, internal and external stakeholders are performed consistently, fairly and with integrity.
Experience of the following would be beneficial:
Bank line payment systems
We provide a great working environment together with a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 24 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role, then please apply now!