Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/DAYS)
£30,000 to £32,000 basic + (Genuine earnings are £38,000 with overtime) + 22 days holiday + Pension + Amazing Training
Day Shift: 4 on 4 off
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) required for rapidly expanding manufacturer. The role is days only, 6am to 6pm and the company are offering full training on the manufacturing equipment.
They have just heavily invested in a state of the art facilities and they can offer loads of overtime for those looking to maximise their earnings.
To apply for this role you will have electrical experience working within ANY industrial environment, the key requirement is to hold a level 3 or equivalent. Those from a forces background are also encouraged to apply. You will need 3 phase experience and you must be able to read electrical diagrams.
The successful candidate be responsible for PPM and reactive maintenance. You will be responsible for trouble shooting and problem solve across the site. You will ensure that all plant equipment and machinery is operating to maximum efficiently; ensuring downtime is kept to a minimum and health and safety standards are maintained.
This is an excellent opportunity for an electrical maintenance engineer to join a reputable employer who offer a friendly working environment and training opportunities.
* Day Shift: 4 on 4 off – 4 Days 4 off 4 Days 6am to 6pm
* Planned maintenance and breakdown repair work on electrical manufacturing equipment
* Work on 3 phase, PLC fault finding, Inverters, Drives, Motors
* Fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
* Apprentice trained engineer
* Electrically biased/multi skilled engineer
* Happy to work occasional weekends depending on shift rotation
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75310716