Proactive Personnel are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client for an experienced Accounts Assistant to work on a temporary contract until the end of August.
The key tasks include sales ledger maintenance processing customer payments, invoice processing, reconciliation of sales ledger cash book to bank statements and generating sales ledger reports as required.
- Accurately maintaining sales ledger data including customer records
- Processing new credit account requests
- Processing inbound customer payments and allocating to correct account
- Preparing and sending out invoices to agreed deadlines
- Preparing and sending out customer statements to agreed deadlines
- Reconciling accounts and resolving all queries in respect of sales ledger transactions
- Responding to and resolving all other enquiries in a timely manner
- Filing relevant documentation in an organised manner
- Using company IT systems effectively to record all contacts with customers and accurately maintain company records
- Undertaking any other reasonable requests for work as assigned
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be computer literate and have excellent keyboard and data entry skills
- Ability to prioritise work
- Ability to adapt to new procedures and more effective ways of working
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Previous experience within SAGE is essential
- Previous experience within sales and purchase ledger is essential
- Temporary contract until end of August, Monday-Friday 10am-3pm, Salary is negotiable depending on experience
To apply for this position press apply now or call our team in Walsall for more information. This vacancy is being advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD. The services advertised by Proactive Personnel LTD are those of an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75313383