Mobile Account Manager - Customer Service - UK wide
I am currently recruiting for a Mobile Customer Service Manager for a leading facilities management business.
This is a mobile role which could involve nationwide travel so applicants must be prepared to travel frequently. This will also involve some home based working.
To apply for this role you must have the following;
- Exceptional experience in a client facing environment
- Previous experience working in facilities management / building services
Main duties include;
- Act as a primary point of contact to account directors an key users for all issues relating to the contract
- Drive product development
- Promote the contract within the operational teams and client base
- Develop an on-going understanding of the needs of relevant sectors, services and divisions
- Work with the technical teams to ensure robust delivery of product
- Provide necessary status reporting to all relevant stakeholders
- Day to day contact with clients and account directors
- Provide weekly and monthly reports
- Be active on each client at site level to monitor product impact & opportunities
- Liaise with business units to identify application changes that may affect the product
- Ensure that all relevant parties are fully aware of developments
- Act as a gatekeeper for development requests
- Identify development opportunities
Salary will depend on experience.
This role comes with a company car and a fuel card.
To apply for this role please send a CV to ;
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75310340