ERP Support Analyst
Michael Page are proud to be representing one of the UK's fastest-growing property and construction businesses, who are expanding following the successful creation of a new site near Burton-On-Trent. Based on this growth, they are now looking for an exceptional ERP Support Analyst to support and maintain the internal business systems.
- A newly-established property firm who are undergoing an exponential level of growth in terms of both revenue and headcount. Following impressive financial success, the organisation is embarking on an aggressive expansion to capitalise on a strong foothold gained within the lucrative property sector.
- The business have opened a new site near Burton, which will be a central hub for plans across the Midlands region. This new site will also be where the company's IT function will be centralised.
- As the ERP Support Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the company's users over an array of business IT systems, in addition to general hardware and software support, as well as configuration and testing of all applications.
- You will be responsible for setting up and maintaining user accounts, including creating new users, resetting passwords and maintaining the integrity of user accounts for all new and departed staff.
- You will be responsible for escalation to third party technical teams and management of timely resolution within SLAs where necessary.
- As the ERP Support Analyst, you will act as a point of escalation for the service desk for all application issues, and assist end-users with troubleshooting.
- You will ensure that the interfaces with other systems are working correctly, as well as help incorporate business changes into existing systems.
- Documentation will be a central part of the role, where you will record areas including system configuration and change requests.
- As the successful candidate for the ERP Support Analyst role, you will have a minimum of 2 years experience supporting an ERP system, such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years experience supporting a CRM Package, such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- You will have a strong understanding of how ERP, Accounting and CRM solutions are used in businesses, ideally within the Manufacturing and Distribution sectors.
- You will ideally be degree educated, with a 2:1 or above in a relevant subject.
- You will be based near Burton-On-Trent or Derby, or within a commutable distance.
£25,000-£30,000 + corporate benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75311439