Are you a successful Management Information Analyst and looking for growth in your career? Then the job with in Equiniti at Birmingham would be right fit for your next long term role.
The Group Operations Management Information Analyst is a newly created role, responsible for providing assurance and insight on Group Operations performance ultimately to the Director of Shared Services, Group Operations and the Group Operations Board. The Group Operations MI Analyst will work closely with all of the Operational Heads and Operational Managers to deliver relevant, standardised MI which will allow Group Operations to optimise operational capability and Service Levels.
The role will be based at our Birmingham office; however travel to all of our other Group locations should be expected as part of the role.
As the MI Analyst you will be responsible for;
- Developing Group Operations MI that enables data to be viewed at individual level or rolled up into wider teams and departments. To achieve this all Group Operations MI data will need to be centrally housed. This will allow the production of a regular (weekly and monthly) Group Operations dashboard with the appropriate commentary on operational capability.
- Utilising a business intelligence tool to overlay the Group Operations MI which enables engaging, insightful and visual dashboards and reports. The BI tool should be easy to use by non-technical colleagues and its simplicity should allow new reports to be created quickly.
- Creating a suite of standard reports to be used across Group Operations but also recognising the need for specific individual team measurements and MI requirements.
- Supporting the production of tailor-made and specific MI reports as required for wider Equiniti Group consumption.
As the successful candidate you will possess;
- Knowledge of SQL and have experience of designing, managing and using management information databases.
- Demonstrable experience using SQL, SSRS, Excel and other BI tools.
- Demonstrable ability to produce relevant, digestible management information for all levels utilising a number of tools, including BI tools
- Experience of working with managers who want to use MI information in order to analyse and define requirements and to provide them with training and guidance in the use of tools and reports.
- Track record of delivering regular business data and insight – an understanding that the provision of accurate and timely management information to stakeholders in a format that is practical to consume is essential for operational success.
- Be able to flexibly support the business - ad hoc requests for information are responded to, timescales are agreed and the ability to demonstrate openness and approachability with the relevant stakeholders throughout Group Operations.
- Previous experience of managing a wide variety of senior stakeholders and an ability to influence and gain credibility quickly across a diverse business.
- Ability to innovate and look for new opportunities - new facts about the business are shared with the team and are used to inform decisions.
- Drive out inefficiencies in the production of MI across Group Operations.
- Automate processes and repetitive tasks.
- An intellectually rigorous approach to data analysis to identify the root causes of issues, with the ability to apply pragmatic solutions where necessary.
- Keep Group Operations MI organised - the core suite of management information is documented, version controlled and sensibly structured, ensuring working practices can be audited.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75326456