Credit Controller, Birmingham City Centre. Professional services
Hays is working in partnership with a top firm based in Birmingham City Centre, operating in over 150 countries worldwide. This is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your career within Credit, the company is invested in the training and development of its staff.
Your new role
You will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients, reviewing and analysing debt trends and manage the aged debt effectively. You will report directly to the UK credit manager in London.
- Actively chase all overdue debt within your portfolio, liaising both with your manager and company partners.
- Opening new accounts, setting credit limits and reviewing these on a case by case basis.
- Produce monthly debt reports to Partners and Managers in the organisation.
- Identify, resolve or escalate problem or queried debt.
- Ensure bills that are raised are sent out to clients in a timely manner.
- Work with the accounts receivable team in respect to the cash receipts and remittance details to aid the effective and accurate Cash allocation.
- Provide clients with monthly statements of account as appropriate
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong communication skills, working closely with Senior Partners and Managers.
- Commitment to deliver excellent customer service.
- Good Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables)
What you'll get in return
- Exposure to a multinational organisation that invests heavily in people development and training.
- Competitive salary with 23 days annual leave.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75310131