Are you seeking a stable, guaranteed hours nursing job that enables you to use your clinical expertise in the field whilst working flexible hours?
Newcross Healthcare are currently seeking Registered General Nurses(RGNs) who take pride in their clinical ability to work with Nursing and Residential Home clients in various locations around Worcestershire.
Our Worcester branch has shifts currently available in the following locations:
- And other local towns surrounding Worcester
Regular or flexible part time and full time shifts are available.
It is essential that you are confident to lead a team of HCAs and Support Workers should you be the only nurse on duty. You will be dedicated to empowering each individual in your care, and a naturally compassionate person with a strong desire to achieve the best possible outcomes on every shift.The Benefits:
As a Registered Nurse, you can access our exclusive Platinum Ticket Invitation, which means you’ll receive a free uniform when you join our team, a free DBS check upfront, and a £500 welcome bonus after your first 250 hours of work with Newcross.*
Enter code ‘NursePlatinum’when you apply to claim this exclusive offer!
Further benefits within this role include:
- Salary of up to £30.83/hr including holiday pay
- Weekly pay, delivered accurately and on time
- Specialised nurse training available free through credits earned as you work
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Revalidation support through local line manager and Clinical Excellence team
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Recommend a Friend scheme paying up to £500 per successful referral
- Online Intranet and smartphone app to manage your availability and bookings
- NurChat nurse forum – get support and discuss issues with your peers
It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.
To ensure that you are able to meet your guaranteed hours, you should be willing to travel to a variety of local clients. Mileage expenses are paid for most clients.Your Team
You'll find your local branch team at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport, and welcome you dropping in to say hi!Person Specification
Click the Apply Now button to begin your application and use code NursePlatinum to claim your platinum package!
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
*Terms and conditions apply. See Platinum Nurse Reward Package offer for details.