Occupational Health Advisor - Rugby - Directly Employed
Occupational Health Advisor
Part Time - 2 Days
Salary - £32,778
Location - based in Rugby with travel around Warwickshire
This is an excellent opportunity for an occupational Health advisor to join a prestigious client working directly employed in a civil service role.
As Occupational Health Advisor you will be providing the full occupational health remit such as health surveillance and case management to employees in the Warwickshire area.
- Work with OH manager to contribute to health and wellbeing strategies.
- conduct occupational Health assessments, discuss options for assistance and instigate appropriate course of action in line with legislative and organisational requirements.
- Recognise symptoms of workplace injury and ill health, and seek to identify their causes.
- implement and operate health screening procedures within statutory guidelines including health assessment and surveillance programmes.
- RGN registered NMC
- OH Qualified to diploma/Degree level
- Case management Experience
- Can conduct full OH Remit