Senior Residential Childrens Manager - Wolverhampton £45k
Senior Registered Children's Manager – Wolverhampton
The Senior Registered Manager is a high level position, responsible for delivering childcare that is focussed on obtaining the best outcomes for each child and young person within the home, who present with Mental Health difficulties.
Starting Salary is £45,000
About the job
Do you love working with children and have extensive experience of working with challenging and emotional behaviour in a residential care setting?
- Are you dynamic and motivated?
- Do you have excellent up-to-date knowledge of Childcare legislation, Ofsted regulations, Quality Standards and Children's Homes Regulations 2015?
- Do you have professional experience in staff recruitment, management, supervision and staff development in residential child care setting?
- If you can answer YES to the above questions, we would love to hear from you.
About the person and qualifications required
QCF L5 leadership and management children and young people
5 recent years’ experience in residential childcare with a focus on mental health and recovery
Experience of working within a CAMHS service and CAMHS therapeutic interventions
You will be passionate about safeguarding young people and will possess the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience of working with young people with emotional, behavioural difficulties, symptoms of trauma, anti social behaviour and unaccompanied asylum seeking young people.
- Ability to manage complex budgets.
- Experience of managing change
- Motivation, flexibility and sense of responsibility
- A strong problem solver with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and IT literacy
Please apply below with your current CV
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75312917