My client, a legal practice based in the heart of the business district in Birmingham, is currently recruiting for a Legal Cashier to join their friendly and hard-working team on a permanent basis. Offering a their expertise to a wide range of clients, this firm has a strong set of values which has underpinned a strong a stable workforce for many years.
Ideally, you will:
- Have a minimum of 3 year's experience working as a Legal Cashier within a legal firm and have a sound understanding of SRA
- Be able to work as part of a team and communicate confidently with the businesses as a whole
- Have the ability to work under your own initiative and hit the ground running
- Work quickly and accurately, sometimes under pressured deadlines
In return, you will:
- Have a generous salary and fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday, a 5% non-contributory pension
- Get discounted travel into the City Centre
- Have the opportunity to work within a diverse and supportive team
- Work in a centrally located office with excellent transport links
This role is ideal for anyone who enjoys working within the legal sector, who is looking to join a friendly and supportive business, who really take care of their staff. Enjoying generous benefits and salary, this is a fantastic opportunity for a legal cashier to join a reputable and well-known firm. Apply in the first instance if you think you could be suitable!