Care Assistant - HCA
Newcross is recruiting in the Worcestershire area, for experienced Care Assistants to join our local team.
We have shifts available in the following locations:
- And a variety of other local towns surrounding Worcester
We are seeking individuals to fill permanent positions within our company - bringing the Newcross standard of care to local establishments. You could be working in a variety of homes local to your area; a willingness to travel between clients is essential.
You will be responsible for providing the highest level of care for our elderly clients. It is highly desirable that you have previous experience working with Dementia / Alzheimers. You will champion the needs of those in your care, tailoring your approach to each individual and providing care in line with their unique care plan.The Benefits
- Salary of up to £12.69/hr, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Permanent, flexible hours contract
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- Agreed mileage payments for most clients
- Online area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
- Local line manager and branch support based in Worcester
- Recommend a friend scheme, paying up to £500 per successful referral
It is important for us to provide stability to our people, we are not and never have been a 'zero hours' employer. All of our healthcare professionals have minimum hours guaranteed in their contracts, giving them the security of a steady income.
To ensure you are able to meet you guaranteed hours, you will need to be willing to travel to a variety of local clients.Your Team
You'll find your local branch team at 9-10 The Tything in Worcester city centre. Just up the road from Worcester Foregate Street train station, and along the A38, we are easily accessible via most modes of transport, and welcome you dropping in to say hi!Click the Apply Now button to being your application.
You will need to have the right to live and work in the UK and previous professional care experience in a UK environment to apply for this vacancy.
If you cannot apply online, please call . Newcross Healthcare Solutions is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.